A: The core benefit of DLP is that Microsoft Dynamics partners will now be able to access and consume Dynamics training resources within a single source destination. The available resources within DLP’s catalog include:
– consume thousands of on-demand training content available in many formats to fit your needs: E-Learning courses, videos, self-study training materials and Level 200 legacy instructor-led training. Workshop Offers Worldwide & Calendar Events
– access the latest in-person, virtual workshops and conference events that are being held worldwide and open for registration. Learning Plans
– DLP’s Learning Plans assist learners in consuming courses recommended by the MBS Readiness and Capabilities Team. DLP offers two types of learning plans to enable users the ability to access the type of plan that best fits their needs: Readiness Learning Plans and My Learning Plans.
Readiness Learning Plans are recommended, product-specific, role-based, sequentially ordered and category-driven plans that prompt users through the curriculum, while highlighting certification and specialized topics. In addition, Readiness Learning Plans represent a subset of the DLP catalog and are real-time documents, revising regularly to reflect the latest training assets available.
My Learning Plans have an intuitive, user-friendly UI that provide more flexibility and customization without sacrificing current features. My Learning Plans are available in two views:
- Tracks and Capabilities view offers users the option of viewing a taxonomy-driven format that displays the training assets in their learning plan alphabetically by track and capability.
- Customized view offers a taxonomy free, cross product, sequentially ordered format, enabling users to organize their unique plan, while providing the flexibility that is required to fit partner’s business model.
– easily discover specific training assets that are targeted to a specialized area of Dynamics products and Other Software & Services such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Lifecycle Services and Power BI. Topic Pages offer filter, print and export functionalities and enable users to add them to their own learning plans and favorites in DLP. Access to Topic Pages is achieved through multiple locations in DLP: directly from the product tiles on DLP Home Page, from the Topic Pages menu tab itself, from the DLP general search, and from Readiness learning plans.Course Resources for Classroom Environment
– access course resources, which replace the former classroom training manuals (aka ILT) to support the E-Learning training experience. These resources consist of a package of documents including Instructor Notes, Classroom Companion Guide and PowerPoints for Classroom. It is not a student manual but collateral material to provide assistance and support to trainers in a classroom environment. Exam Preparation Guide
– prepare yourself for exams. DLP hosts all current English and localized versions of Dynamics Exam Preparation Guides. These documents include the exam number as well as direct links to the training resources to help prepare you for the exam. Course Transcripts
– print a copy of your transcripts including a list of all training courses that you have completed in DLP.